「初次見面,請多指教!」台灣人給各國朋友留下的第一印象會都一致嗎?這次不要鬧專訪12個國家、18個外國朋友,一起來聽聽看他們的最初感想吧!
1.波蘭
So before I left Poland, many people told me that Asian people are really reserved,
在我離開波蘭以前,很多人說亞洲人比較保守
but after coming here, I was kissed by a guy on the street.
結果一來台灣沒多久,我在馬路上就被陌生男人親
And I was like XXXX, and that you call being reserved?
老娘超肚爛,你說這是保守的行為?
2.貝里斯
My first impression about Taiwanese people obviously was that they were rude.
我對台灣人的初次見面印象是,他們有點沒禮貌
I kept looking at them.
我一直看著他們
In my country that’s rude, so I felt offended.
一直在等他們的回應,比如給我個微笑或什麼的
But they never looked up and they just ignored my smile.
但他們都沒有抬頭看我,直接忽略了我的微笑
In my country that’s rude, so I felt offened.
在貝里斯這樣很不禮貌,所以我很難過
3.俄羅斯(女)
他們都很友好,可是有一點點害羞
They are all friendly, but maybe a bit too shy.
不太習慣跟不認識的人聊天
They are not used to talk to strangers.
4.日本
台灣的老人,有時候可以講日文的人很多
Many old Taiwanese people can speak Japanese, so
所以我覺得比較親切的感覺
I think it’s even friendlier.
5.美國
這裡的人真的太厲害了,又溫柔又體貼
Taiwanese people are amazing; they are gentle and considerate.
非常願意跟外國人交朋友
They are so willing to make friends with foreigners.
6.俄羅斯(男)
中國人他們比較保守,跟台灣人什麼題目都可以討論
I think Chinese are more conservative, so I can discuss more issues with Taiwanese.
台灣人比較開放
Taiwanese are more open.
7.澳洲
他們(聽得)懂不懂都(回答)說英文
They always respond in English.
對我來說很有幫助,可是沒辦法練習中文
It’s easier for me to understand things, but I can’t practice Chinese that way.
8.中國
我覺得台灣人的服務超讚的,我上次去小巨蛋看一個演出
I think the service in Taiwan is incredible. Last time I went to Taipei Arena.
哇!他(工作人員)親手、輕輕的蹲下來幫我戴上那個(識別)手鍊
The worker knelt down to tie the identification bracelet on my wrist.
我說挖賽,我在大陸應該不會有這樣至高無上的感覺啊!
This kind of treatment will probably not happen in China.
然後去國際機場的時候,那些台灣人服務超級好
Or at the international airport, their service is extremely nice.
9.韓國
上次有奇怪的台灣人罵別的台灣人
Last time, I saw a Taiwanese jerk yelling at another Taiwanese.
我問那個奇怪的人說:「有什麼事?」
I asked that jerk what happened?
然後他罵我,而且還拿球棒棍要打我
He told me to XXXX off. Then he took his baseball bat and wanted to hit me.
那個結束以後我問大家,但是大家都說:「沒有看到囉!」
When it was over, I asked people who were there if they saw anything. Everyone said no!
10.荷蘭(鳳小岳)
我來台灣的時候就發現,台灣人很會幫助(別人)
When I first came to Taiwan, Taiwanese people were very helpful.
一在台北迷路
If I get lost in Taipei.
就有人過來幫我找到目的地
The people would help me to find my destination.
11.俄羅斯(女)
我發現有一些台灣女生不長打扮
I notice some Taiwanese girls don’t really dress up,
可能是因為(怕)太麻煩
maybe because it’s too troublesome?
12.德國
When I speak with Taiwanese, they tend to answer me in English.
每次我用中文問台灣人問題,大多都用英文來回答我
But I’m trying to learn Chinese and it doesn’t really help me which is a bit sad.
但是我很想練中文,所以這樣對我一點幫助也沒有
13.美國
我覺得台灣人是真的很好的人,他們喜歡跟我聊天
I think Taiwanese are super kind, they love to talk to me.
台灣人讓我這次來台的旅程,每天都充滿歡樂的回憶
Taiwanese people help turn everyday events into very joyful memories.
14.英國
Japan or London, people are nice to you when they need to be.
在日本或英國,大家可能有需要時才會對你友善
Or there’s something else behind it. But in Taiwan, everyone’s just.
或者他們有什麼目的,但在台灣,大家就是很好很好!
15.亞美尼亞
你知道台灣人吃很多,可是他們真的很瘦
I feel like Taiwanese people eat a lot, but they are really thin.
我真的真的忌妒他們!
I am super jealous!
16.美國
I really think that they are welcoming.
我真的覺得他們很熱情
And they really wanna be my friend.
然後他們很願意跟我當朋友
17.俄羅斯(女)
我覺得俄羅斯人比較冷淡,所以我一到台灣就發現
I think Russians sometimes are cold. That’s why it’s different in Taiwan.
不管到哪裡,隨處可見台灣人對你親切的微笑
Because wherever I go, Taiwanese people always give me some genuine smiles.
本文獲「不要鬧工作室」授權轉載,原文:各國老外對台灣人的第一印象(有準嗎?): First Impression Of Taiwanese Stopkiddinstudio
文章轉自 {商業週刊}
留言列表