講英文最怕直接翻譯,生生澀澀的,像菜沒煮熟;要「煮熟」你的英文,最好的方法就是:找出那些依賴翻譯就講不出的句型/字或詞,這類的句子,大部份都不難,差在「沒想到」,請你先讀中文,看看自己講得出對照的英文嗎,講了再對答案,對了答案再調整自己英文裡不足的單字和句型。

1.大量的人事開銷造成整體的損失。
Heavy personnel costs contributed to an overall loss. (造成)

2. 過去出口商打入市場是很困難的。
Exporters had difficulty in penetrating the market. (打入市場)

3.新的銷售數據是多少?
What does that make the new total sales figure?

4.在做決定之前,他們衡量各方利弊
They weighed the advantages and disadvantages before making the decision. (衡量)

5.她就是沒辦法不血拼所以最後卡刷爆了。
She couldn't stop shopping and ended up maxing out her credit card. (刷爆)

6.我在開會時就是沒辦法真正傳達自己的訊息。
I just couldn't get my message across at the meeting. (真正表達)

7.我想確定我們是有共識的。
I want to make sure that we are on the same page. (有共識)

8. 這款電腦有白色、黑色和銀色三種顏色!
The computer comes in white, black and silver.

9.我可不想一被子都在設計程式。
I don't plan on making a career out of programming.

10. 我會在回覆你做確認。
I'll get back to you to confirm.

講英文最怕直接翻譯,生生澀澀的,像菜沒煮熟;要「煮熟」你的英文,最好的方法就是:找出那些依賴翻譯就講不出的句型/字或詞,這類的句子,大部份都不難,差在「沒想到」,請你先讀中文,看看自己講得出對照的英文嗎,講了再對答案,對了答案再調整自己英文裡不足的單字和句型。

11. 我覺得自己永遠無法符合他的標準。
I feel like I'll never be able to measure up to his expectations.


12. 近半的投資者說他們較一年前更有餘裕投資。
Nearly half investors say that they are financially better off today than they were a year ago. (更有餘裕)

13.我們的新辦公室開始上軌道了。
Our new office is up and running.

14. 你做了筆好生意。讓我們為達成共識握手吧。
You strike a hard bargain. Let's shake on that.

15. 請你儘早與我們之ㄧ會面,以趕上期限。
Please plan to meet with one of us as soon as possible, so you can make the deadline.

16. 她很努力,但還是無法勝任這份工作。
She has been trying, but I don't think she's up to this job.

17.您的消費總計是124.38元。請問要用支票,現金,還是信用卡付費?
Your charges come to $124.38. Will you pay by check, in cash, or with a credit card? (總計)

18. 我們被要求要想出一些想出一些新的點子。
We've been asked to come up with some new ideas. (想出)
*她提出很棒的廣告計畫案。
She came up with a great proposal for the new advertising campaign.

19. 他宣稱如果在總統大選勝選他將信守承諾。
He claimed that he would never go back on his word if he won the presidential election. (信守承諾)

20. 你何不詳細說明你的新投資?
Why not go into details of your new investment? (詳細說明)

講英文最怕直接翻譯,生生澀澀的,像菜沒煮熟;要「煮熟」你的英文,最好的方法就是:找出那些依賴翻譯就講不出的句型/字或詞,這類的句子,大部份都不難,差在「沒想到」,請你先讀中文,看看自己講得出對照的英文嗎,講了再對答案,對了答案再調整自己英文裡不足的單字和句型。

21. 儘管他和這計畫有關,他並不居功。
Though he is associated with the project, he didn't take credit for its success. (居功)


22. 新世界正在取代舊的世界。
The old world is giving way to the new. (消失於、被取代)。

23. 你把我看成什麼人了?
What do you take me for?

24. 手機這個媒介比電話好太多了,是大勢所趨。
Cellphones are a much better medium than telephones. Cellphones are   the way to go. (大勢所趨)

25. 新的總裁接手時重整了公司的結構。
The new CEO shook up the structure of the company when she took   over. (重整)

26. 你在股票投資上的進展如何?
How do you make out on the stock investment?

27. 蛋糕不夠分。
There isn't enough cake to go round.

28. 我們加班有額外的補貼。
We get extra time off in lieu of payment for working overtime.

29. I am way behind on answering feedback.

30. 你能告訴我最新消息嗎? 
Can you bring me up-to-date on the new project?

文章轉自{世界公民文化中心}

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    trsunited 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()